Thayer County Health Services is excited to be able to offer patients and their families a financing program for their patient accounts.
The program is designed to give patients peace of mind from knowing they can finance their patient account balances with Thayer County Health Services into one manageable fixed monthly payment plan. The financing plans available through Union Bank are flexible and will allow patients to set up their monthly payment in line with their budget.
Benefits with this program
- An affordable payment plan to fit your monthly budget is established.
- Multiple accounts with Thayer County Health Services can be combined into one bank loan.
- Credit can be extended over a longer period of time using this financing program.
- Competitive interest rates help make the loan affordable.
- Applications are easy to complete. No credit checks are involved in the approval process.
- Your loan is unsecured, no collateral is necessary and personal assets are not at risk.
- First payment may be deferred up to 45 days.
- Payments can be automatically deducted from your checking, savings account or with your credit card.
Thayer County Health Services selected Union Bank for this program because of their experience in offering healthcare financing. They have a proven track record of working with hospitals and patients. Union Bank is a family-owned, Nebraska-based bank that has served the local communities for nearly 100 years. Their reputation gives us confidence that patients will experience thorough and prompt care from them – just like you’d expect from Thayer County Health Services.
If you would like more information regarding the patient financing program through Union Bank, please contact Joni Fischer at Thayer County Health Services, 402-768-6041.
Start an online application
To submit an application please click one of the buttons below. If you are applying individually, select individual. By selecting the joint link, each applicant agrees they are applying for joint credit.
Make sure you have the following information accessible:
- A copy of your driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Income information
- Any patient account information given to you by your medical provider
If you have any questions or problems with doing your application, contact Joni Fischer or Sue Wulfekoetter at 402-768-6041.