Patient Financing Program
When a medical event occurs, your focus should be on recovery, not worrying about your bill. Unfortunately and unplanned medical emergency can often present families with a financial burden that can be difficult to resolve.
Thayer County Health Services is excited to be able to offer patients and their families a financing program for their patient accounts.
Thayer County Health Services and Union Bank have created a flexible financing program to help alleviate the financial pressure on your family. You can select a plan that best fits your budget, allowing you to once again focus on the most important thing – your health and well being. This program is designed to give patients peace of mind from knowing they can finance their patient account balances with Thayer County Health Services into one manageable fixed monthly payment plan. The financing plans available through Union Bank are flexible and will allow patients to set up their monthly payment in line with their budget.
Benefits with this program
- An affordable payment plan to fit your monthly budget is established.
- Multiple accounts with Thayer County Health Services can be combined into one bank loan.
- Credit can be extended over a longer period of time using this financing program.
- Competitive interest rates help make the loan affordable.
- Applications are easy to complete. No credit checks are involved in the approval process.
- Your loan is unsecured, no collateral is necessary and personal assets are not at risk.
- First payment may be deferred up to 45 days.
- Payments can be automatically deducted from your checking, savings account or with your credit card.
Thayer County Health Services selected Union Bank for this program because of their experience in offering healthcare financing. They have a proven track record of working with hospitals and patients. Union Bank is a family-owned, Nebraska-based bank that has served the local communities for nearly 100 years. Their reputation gives us confidence that patients will experience thorough and prompt care from them – just like you’d expect from Thayer County Health Services.
If you would like more information regarding the patient financing program through Union Bank, please contact one of our financial counselors at Thayer County Health Services, 402-768-6041.
Start an application
To submit an application please click one of the buttons to print off an application form. After you have filled out the form, you can drop it off to one of our financial counselors or you can scan it in email it.
If you have any questions or problems with doing your application, contact Amy Gregory or Kim Shahan at 402-768-4613.