We work closely with our clients to assess their needs, communicate goals, and create a comprehensive, sustainable solution for work-site health and wellness.
We hold on-site health screenings and health risk assessments to set the tone for all future wellness initiatives. We also offer biometric screening and wellness programs. All clinical services are performed by our trained health professionals who comply with national guidelines.
Let us help you define a customized wellness initiative to gain deeper insight into the health risks your employees face. We can provide you with the information you need for a successful, results-driven wellness program. For a first-hand account of how our corporate wellness program can change lives, read Jerimy Clift’s story, a participant who had great results, here: https://thayercountyhealth.com/jerimy-clift/
Screenings and Preventative Services include:
• Lipids (Total Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides, Cardiac Risk Ratio)
• Blood Glucose
• Blood Pressure
• Prostate (PSA) and Thyroid (TSH) Screenings (for cost)
• Health Risk Assessments
• Health Coaching
• Nutritional Counseling
We also do a biometric screening, which is an important component of our comprehensive health and wellness program.
Additional Screenings and Preventive Services Include:
• Cultural and clinical data analysis for customized wellness program recommendations
• Client consultations to create a customized suite of solutions designed for high impact
• Implementation of solutions with enthusiasm and efficiency
• Ongoing success ensured through results and process evaluation
• Health Coaching (telephone, online, on-site)
• Health Education Seminars
• Strategic Consultation, Data Analysis, and Reporting
We also offer flu shots on-site to any business that wants to participate.
For more information on our Corporate Wellness Program, contact:
Whitney Miller, MPA
TCHS Wellness Director