Thank you for your interest in Thayer County Health Services’ open positions!
On the next screen, you will be directed to our employment application. Please save the application to your desktop (click “file” then “save-as”), then complete the application in full, including the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and the Applicant Information Form*. At this point you can submit the application one of the following Ways:
- Email your application to email@example.com. This is the preferred method of submission
- Fax your application to 402-768-4640, Attn: Erica Christianson
- Mail your application to: TCHS, Attn: Erica Christianson, 120 Park Ave., Hebron, NE 68370
- Submit your application in person to TCHS at the front reception desk.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please call 402-768-4641.
* Please note that failure to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and the Applicant Information Form will result in your application not moving on for consideration. If you choose to not provide information, you must select the declination box on each form.
Click below to acknowledge you understand the application instructions.