Thayer County Health Services offers low-dose CT screenings for patients that meet the following criteria:
• Men or women 55-74 years of age
• 30 pack-year history of smoking
• If former smoker, quit date within last 15 years
• No weight loss greater than 10 pounds in the last month
• No chest CT scan in the last 12 months
• Change in cough, shortness of breath or hemoptysis
All low-dose CT scans will be read by a radiologist. A fee of $250.00 is payable at the time of service.
To schedule a screening, please talk to your physician.